Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Looking forward to some of the Anti-Pop shows this weekend, especially hanging hard with Furious Dudes. They're playing Friday night at Uncle Lou's. If you like beer and hanging, you will like the band and the dudes.

I have some new stuff in the pipe for the blog. My roommate (Jon Mann) is going to start putting up album reviews here. Should be some good stuff. It will pretty much be all inclusive content-wise, but sounds like he is going to focus on local acts, Florida acts, and bands coming through town to play shows. But then again, who really knows.

Also, have a few interviews in the pipe: Will Walker, Tony Weinbender and also Chris Anderson. I've gotten some great stuff back from them already so I think their interviews should come out pretty well. Got some other interesting people I want to interview, if I ever get around to asking them. I should get on that.

Oh, and Municipal Waste (the few songs I saw when I wasn't working the door) was great. And, I really want to play music with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment